Public institution ,,Daugiau galimybių“ is officially registered in the Register of Data Controllers of the Inspection of Legal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania. All the personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and legislation on data protection of the Republic of Lithuania.
Rules for the processing of personal data
I. General provisions
- These rules for the processing of personal data define main principles and procedures for the processing of personal data of the client (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your”) of the public institution “Daugiau galimybių” (hereinafter referred to as “ISIC Lithuania”).
- The processing of Your personal data is guided by the following rules for the processing of personal data, the Law of the Legal Protection of Personal Data of Republic of Lithuania and other laws.
- ISIC Lithuania ensures that Your personal data:
3.1. Are collected for precisely defined and legal purposes and later will not be processed for purposes incompatible with the prior rules for the processing of personal data;
3.2. Are processed strictly and fairly;
3.3. Are processed lawfully, i.e.:
3.3.1. The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data i.e. agreed to abide by the International Student / Scholar / Teacher delivery terms.
3.3.2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
3.3.3. For other cases provided in the Law of the Legal Protection of Personal Data of Republic of Lithuania.
- Personal data are stored for no longer than it is necessary for the stipulated purposes of a data processing to be reached.
II. Processing of personal data
5. ISIC Lithuania respects Your right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail and other information needed in an order form) are collected and processed for the purpose of:
5.1. Process Your ISIC card order;
5.2. Solve problems related to ISIC card transfer or delivery;
5.3. Fulfill other contractual obligations.
- When submitting Your order and agreeing to the International Student / Scholar / Teacher delivery terms, You must provide complete and correct personal data.
- Before issuing a card, your student / scholar / teacher status is checked on the specific official registry.
- When managing and storing Your personal data, ISIC Lithuania implements organizational and technical tools to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, replacement, disclosure and any other unlawful processing.
8.1. The subject of a data may address the administration of ISIC Lithuania at any time if one wishes to familiarize with the collected personal data. He or she is always able to require to correct, destroy or suspend the processing of their personal data, when the data are processed not complying with the law.
- ISIC Lithuania may use Your personal data which is not directly related to Your person for statistical purposes, i.e. details of issued ISIC cards. Such statistics will be collected and processed in a way which ensures that the disclosure of the customer’s identity or other personal data that would make it possible to identify the person, would not be able to be revealed.
10. Technical ISIC card information will be provided by Your given e-mail or phone number, which is found in order form, i.e. order status, ISIC card expiration, technological innovation, etc. If You have subscribed newsletters, You will receive exclusive offers and discounts to ISIC holders once in a month.
III. Transmission of personal data to third parties
- ISIC Lithuania keeps the right to transfer information to third parties:
11.1. Only for the purposes provided in article 5 of this document and when in ISIC card order form You select “I will pat and take my card at the ISIC issuing point”– in this case Your information is passed on to the service company, where You have chosen to withdraw Your ISIC card and which carries out the order.
11.3. Only in accordance with laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The subject of a data has the right to get information about with whom his or her personal data was provided in the past calendar year.
IV. Replacing and updating of a personal data
13. Personal data is collected every time You place an order. If You have provided incorrect data when ordering Your ISIC card, You must contact the administration of ISIC Lithuania immediately and inform about that.
14. We have prepared cookies information to help You better understand managing of a cookies. Read it here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
V. Changing of the rules for the processing of personal data
15. ISIC Lithuania has the right to change the rules for the processing of personal data partially or fully by informing about it in a website of ISIC Lithuania.
16. All the changes of the rules for the processing of personal data comes into force on a date of publication, i.e. on the day it is placed on the ISIC Lithuania website.
17. If You do not agree with the new rules for the processing of personal data, You have the right to refuse it by sending ISIC Lithuania a written request (by e-mail email@example.com ), provided that You lose then the right to use ISIC Lithuania services.
18. If You continue to use the services provided by ISIC Lithuania after ISIC Lithuania implements the new rules for the processing of personal data, You are deemed to have accepted the new edition of the rules.
VI. Contacting us
19. We are hoping that this information will be beneficial for You. If You have any questions about how Your data are processed, You are always able to contact the ISIC Lithuania’s data protection representative at any time by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.