Requirements for a photo
Photo specifications for the ISIC/ITIC card must comply to the following specifications:
- A passport-style photograph (i.e. headshot only);
- Only the cardholder is visible in the photograph;
- The photograph must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background;
- A recent photograph (i.e. taken in the last 6 months);
- Face must not be covered and looking square to the camera;
- Glasses are acceptable, as long as the eyes are clearly visible. Make sure that the frame does not cover any part of the eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable;
- A hairpiece or other cosmetic accessory is acceptable if it does not disguise cardholder’s normal appearance;
- Cardholders wearing a head covering for religious reasons, must make sure full facial features are not obscured.
Please note: If the photographs do not meet the required specifications, they will be rejected and this will cause a delay in the card’s activation.