TARZANIJA Adventure Park is the largest adventure park not only in Lithuania , but also in the entire Baltic region. The park is run out for 13 hectares of land, in a picturesque location surrounded by pine forests , mysterious cliffs, various olden trees on the banks of the Nemunas near Alytus City ( from Alytus 2 km away from the city center by car – 7 km).
TARZANIJA invites all who like active and passive recreation.
In the park you will find:
– 7 different jungle gym tracks of each hand and opportunities;
– small track with safety nets ;
– crazy roller coaster ( 4 tracks ) – the only entertainment in Lithuania operating all year round ;
– the only Eastern Europe go-carts ( lateral shift ) ;
– Big Swing ( swing free fall ) – full of adrenaline ;
– flight over the river Nemunas ( 400 m . ) ;
– tiras ;
– the ranch with horses ;
– arbors , tables , fireplaces on the shore of river Nemunas.
You might also like:
„Skalvijos“ kino centras
The tickets will cost only 2,5 Eur (for pupils) or 3 Eur (for students).
With the ISIC card kayaking per person costs 2 € less on Saturdays and 1 € less on other days.